Used Mercedes-Benz – Why Buy Used?
When you are in the market for an affordable, upscale, reliable car, consider the fact that you can get a used low-mileage Mercedes-Benz for a comparable price of a new mid-sized Kia, Chevy, Acura or Ford.
By buying used, you’re avoiding the huge depreciation that comes when you drive a brand new vehicle off the lot, and you get to benefit from the fine German engineering that has made Mercedes a leader in luxury car manufacturing.
Benefits of Buying a Used Mercedes-Benz
· Luxury look and feel
· Advanced features
· Lower price
· Comfortable ride
· Reputation for quality craftsmanship and safety
Things to Consider
What are some things you should consider before buying a used car—even a Mercedes?
· Check the vehicle’s history and ask your dealer for the CARFAX
· Read online reviews and ratings of the model you’re interested in
· Have it inspected by a mechanic experienced in Mercedes-Benz vehicles · Check out Mercedes-Benz forums such as MBWorld.org and BenzWorld.org where you can ask questions directly to M-B owners
· Search the specific year, make, and model; you’ll be amazed what Google can tell you.
· 2008 E-Class: This four-door sport-luxury class sedan has room for 5 and gets great reviews for its superior handling, quick acceleration, responsive steering, and luxurious passenger and driver area. However, if you need plenty of room for cargo, this isn’t the right pick for you.
· 2009 SLK-Class: This convertible with a retractable hardtop offers the best of both worlds: convertible and hardtop coupe. While it has less legroom than sedans it features luxury amenities such as a heating system for the seats where that can provide a gentle stream of warm air on your shoulders and neck when the top is down.
· 2010 C-Class: Recommended by JD Power for dependability, this sedan has a comfortable classy interior with a panoramic glass sunroof and a 12-speaker sound system. Wide comfortable seats make this an excellent family car, but without all the bells and whistles of other models, it’s one of Mercedes-Benz most affordable models—even new.
· 2015 GLK-Class: Dubbed “classy and competent” by Kelly Blue Book, this compact SUV holds 5 passengers comfortably in a luxurious interior. Featuring all-wheel drive, power lift-gate and a 3.5 liter v-6 engine, the GLK offers comfort and safety in a streamlined look.
Whatever you’re preference is, we can help you find the perfect model here at F10 Motorsports.
|Email:||Send Us a Message|